Clay Modeling Tools Set
38 Clay Modeling Tools in 22 Piece Wood & Metal Set. Ideal for Clay, Ceramics, Polymer, Sugar Craft and Dough. Includes Tools for Work on a Pottery Wheel. Made from Ginkgo wood for a smooth finish.
Our comprehensive 22 piece clay tools set is perfect for all soft modeling projects. We have included a great variety of tools to suit clay, polymer, ceramics and dough, as well as tools necessary for the pottery wheel and throwing.
Here’s What You Get in The Set:
- 8 (8″) Uniquely Shaped Double Ended Detailing Tools – including serrated, skew, point, curved, bullnose and half-round.
- 1 (6″) Double Ended Detailing Tool – For detailing and sculpting clay.
- Aluminum Pin/Needle Tool – Very versatile tool that can be used for detailing a pattern or incising clay, for cutting and trimming clay or even for measuring the depth of a slab of clay. Also handy for scoring your clay if you need to “knit” 2 pieces together.
- Ball Stylus Tools – 7 sizes – Choice of sizes for detailing work.
- Round Stick – A neat tool for rolling out clay.
- Clay Hole Cutter – For making neat and precise holes in clay.
- Heavy Duty Wire End Tool – For large scale cutting and scraping.
- Double Wire End Tool – For finer cutting and scraping.
- Rib – Used for smoothing and shaping while throwing.
- Paddle – Used for patting the clay to shape it.
- Serrated Metal Scraper – Used for smoothing, shaping, trimming and for marking a pattern.
- Toggle Wire Cutter – Ideal for cutting clay and removing from potters wheel.
FREE – Handy Buffer Block – To maintain and keep your tools smooth