22 Piece Clay Tools Set
Catalog no. sc98-1042
Our comprehensive 22 piece clay tools set is perfect for all soft modeling projects. We have included a great variety of tools to suit clay, polymer, ceramics and dough, as well as tools necessary for the pottery wheel and throwing.
Here's What You Get in The Set:
- 8 (8") Uniquely Shaped Double Ended Detailing Tools - including serrated, skew, point, curved, bullnose and half-round.
- 1 (6") Double Ended Detailing Tool - For detailing and sculpting clay.
- Aluminum Pin/Needle Tool - Very versatile tool that can be used for detailing a pattern or incising clay, for cutting and trimming clay or even for measuring the depth of a slab of clay. Also handy for scoring your clay if you need to "knit" 2 pieces together.
- Ball Stylus Tools - 7 sizes - Choice of sizes for detailing work.
- Round Stick - A neat tool for rolling out clay.
- Clay Hole Cutter - For making neat and precise holes in clay.
- Heavy Duty Wire End Tool - For large scale cutting and scraping.
- Double Wire End Tool - For finer cutting and scraping.
- Rib - Used for smoothing and shaping while throwing.
- Paddle - Used for patting the clay to shape it.
- Serrated Metal Scraper - Used for smoothing, shaping, trimming and for marking a pattern.
- Toggle Wire Cutter - Ideal for cutting clay and removing from potters wheel.
- FREE - Handy Buffer Block - To maintain and keep your tools smooth